APPLICATION TO GET A MEDICAL EXAMINATION
- Patients apply directly to the Healthcare Center,
- They are prescribed the necessary treatment according to the results of their medical examination,
- In cases where necessary, a follow-up appointment is scheduled,
- In cases where necessary, the patient is followed up by being admitted to the infirmary,
- The nurse informs the patient about his/her prescription, treatment and care, and
- In cases where the patient needs psychological support, he or she is referred to the Psychological Counseling and Guidance Unit.
|Days/Time to Apply for a Medical Examination
|Sütlüce Healthcare Center
||Küçükyalı Healthcare Center
- Nurses provide wound and burn treatment, medical dressing and required vaccination services, and given the necessary injections.
- Treatments are not administered without a prescription.
- Injections prescribed by an external doctor are administered as well.
- In cases (Diabetes, Hypertension, etc.) where continuous follow-up is required, patients are followed up and treated, and patient education is provided.
- The medical checkups of the newly recruited employees are carried out, and these checkups are repeated periodically as necessary.
- Occupational accident reports are drawn up.
Cafeterias and restaurants, wash basins and restrooms operating within the University are inspected in terms of compliance with health standards, and the medical checkups and examinations of the related personnel are carried out.